Friday 14 September 2012

Double Bay Residences 3D Rendering

     This one is dedicated to the residents of Double Bay Residences Condominium.

     We have created some 3D design illustrations that you can get inspiration from if you want to renovate or redesign your flat.



    Please share and comment if you like the design!

Double Bay Condominium interior design
Balcony

Double Bay Condominium interior design
Living Room

Double Bay Condominium interior design
Master Bedroom 1

Double Bay Condominium interior design
Master Bedroom 2

Double Bay Condominium interior design
Bedroom

Double Bay Condominium interior design
Foyer

Double Bay Condominium interior design
Kitchen

Double Bay Condominium interior design
Restrooom






4 comments:

  1. I also want those interior design on my house, although I start renovating my bedroom and bathroom and I already get an idea what style should I do.

    Looking for cheap curtain, just go here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must say creativity of yours is really good and also want these interiors on my house.
    For further details : www.ultrarender.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those designs are really amazing and I really want that design on my condominium. Hope it will happen. Great job^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This condo is cool design, very comfortable and relaxing. I want to have a unit there. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete